Sunday, February 10, 2013

Singapore - Dora's Adventure 2012


June - Singapore Adventure 

The land of the Merlion!
I remember from previous year, Singapore was just sitting on my bucket list.  But now, I was able to explore Singapore... Yay!

I have several friends who are already based and working in Singapore.  It has been a dream for me to go there and try my luck if I could also work there... but someone came up and I suddenly changed my plan.


The Iconic Merlion, SG Flyer, and Marina Bay Sands

I got a very cheap flight from Cebu Pacific 11.11.11 promo from previous year. And everyone is envy when they found out that I got my round trip ticket SG-MLA-SG for only 2200+ Peso!

Oh yeah, I know I am such a good and smart traveler! hahaha

I get to ride to their SG MRT

stroll around and taste this amazing ice cream bar on a sandwich or wafer


And whats the purpose of going to Singapore without Universal Studios
It was really an adventure going to USS (Universal Studios Singapore) by MYSELF!
YES! You all read it right, I went there by myself, since most of my friends were busy with their work week and I was there for a limited time, so I didn't mind going there alone.
Universal Studios Singapore cost me SGD 75 for ride all I can entrance ticket

good thing there is fast lane, so I normally go in there and fill in to wherever seat that is available, and I get to join others...easier and faster.
it took me a while before I was able to decide whether I will try "Battle of Galactica" , 
but guess what, I have concurred my FEAR of Heights by myself! And it was FUN!
Another ride I enjoyed most was their newest attraction.... TRANSFORMERS, it was like we were part of the movie! Wow!


my USS meal and Souvenir - Transformers-Bumblebee Tumbler which cost me SGD 80
(but I didn't mind at all, not everyone can have this anyways)

Another smart thing I did that time, since I wanted to push myself to the limit, I did want to try riding their cable car. After I enjoyed USS, I went back to Vivo City Mall to get a quick tour...
 ...to Sentosa!
There is variety of package you can choose going to Sentosa, guaranteed big savings!
Day Pass cost only SGD 65.90 - 71.90 for adults and SGD 49.90 - 53.90 for children - where you get to enjoy 16 Sentosa Attractions from 9am-7pm
Noon Pass cost only SGD 42.90 -44.90 for adults and SGD 36.90-38.90 for children and you can enjoy 4 our of 16 Sentosa Attractions from 2:30pm - 7pm.

And lastly, the one I avail, since I spent my day at Universal Studios.

Evening pass cost only SGD 26.90-28.90 for both adults and children, and you can choose 3 out of 12 choices.

(each attractions cost from SG$ 5 to $18 if you choose not to avail the discounted pass)




I made my choice, round-trip cable car ride, Tiger Sky Tower and Skyline Luge 





Now tell me, who's afraid of heights!? hahaha

I was tired and exhausted at the end of that day... but I still manage to meet and greet with some friends. 

The next day, me and my friend from there will be flying to Malaysia. (see on my next post)

after Malaysia, we went back to Singapore and spent the rest of the day buying pasalubong for my flight back to Manila the next day.

And the best place to go....

SG Chinatown and Bugis!
 

   

BTW, I only spent like 20k all in all for this trip including Malaysia. It was cheap, because I didn't spend a single dollar for my accommodation.  Thank you to my very good friend Randy and Donnie who adopted and tour me around when I was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment