Sunday, September 11, 2011

HongKong - Dora goes International

Hongkong with Macau side trip - June 5-9, 2011

This was a long planned trip.  I initially booked my flight April, but something happened so I had to move it to this month.
 DMIA-HK-DMIA via Tiger Airlines = PHP4600+ all in
Philtranco Shutte from Megamall-Clark DMIA = PHP400

HongKong - it's always a dream for me or for everybody I guess to visit HK


 main reason is to visit HongKong Disneyland! 

We checked-in at Golden Crown Guest House located along Nathan Rd.




busy street of Nathan Rd.

Golden Crown Guest House - HK$380/night for De Luxe Double
DAY 1 -  Avenue of the Stars
10 minutes walk from the guest house

 


and witnessed the Symphony of Lights along Victoria Harbour


 

Went back there on my last day for another picture taking. :)




HK$320/head - discounted ticket we bought from the guest house (original cost is HK$350)

We have spent the whole day here - under the bright sunny sky where I got my tan!

One thing I like about HongKong is their Transit, from Buses, Trains, and Ferry's - they are all neat and organized.

  We've got a 35HKD each for a 1 day pass/ticket for their MTR going everywhere.

The black marked circle is few steps away from the guest house

we both enjoyed HongKong Disneyland - we watched several Disney Shows and enjoy the rides all we want....
and our last ride is the MOST memorable and shocking ride of my life --- a
 ride to SPACE Mountain!
(its like an indoor roller coaster ride - but its all dark inside as if you are in the outer space! and we are on the front seat!)


Day 3 - The Peak

My supposed to be FINAL day in Hongkong -- we're up a bit early this day - because there are still several places we would like to see, and our first stop....

 
For us to get there... we experienced riding on the The Peak Tram -- which is really cool! 

We only get the The Peak Tram and Sky pass ticket which cost  65HKD




 view from the elevator going UP 
 
of course a picture of me and The Peak in my background


THE PEAK - view from VICTORIA Harbor using my 30X optical zoom camera - shot before we left for Macau

From The Peak - there is no time for all other places....because he wants to see MACAU!

 China Ferry Terminal - going to Macau

....and so we go! (see on my next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment