Monday, February 11, 2013

DORA is BACK - 2013

2013 - Welcome Back

I am officially back on writing, as I continue to document all my travel adventures here on my very own travel journal.

Just a quick recap, I started this blog last 2011 since it was indeed a travel year for me.

And I guess that's my way on how I moved on with life after a major heartbreak from 2010.

BUT...

as my 2012 approached... it was a year for LOVE.

I wasn't able to update my blog because of my busy schedule, between my job and this new found LOVE. 

I still travel, but a lot less last year.

But still good enough.

I already update and post new adventure here, from the late 2011 highlights, 
and new post for 2012.

We're on the 2nd month for 2013, and I haven't got bookings yet for this year adventure.

But I tell you what... for sure it won't be ZERO!

...and will continue to update as much as I could from this day on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment