Sunday, February 10, 2013

2011 Highlights

Indeed, 2011 is my travel year.  I've been to places I wanted to visit.

January - I made myself a plan that this year is going to be my travel year. 
And true enough, I got my first flight of the year


February - This is it - Cebu - Bohol



I'll be back here soon! I really wanted to try the skywalk and visit Bantayan or Camotes island.

And as I continue to explore the South - Bohol was my next stop.


visited the most known tourist attraction of Bohol
and enjoyed the Sea, Sun, and Sand of Panglao.

April -  Iloilo - Guimaras

As I continue to go on with my itchy feet... 
I joined one of my friend as she visit her hometown-province in Iloilo.  This was the most relaxing vacation I ever had so far, laid back but I enjoyed it! 


as we continue our relaxing week over the province, of course vacation wouldn't be fun without the beach!

We enjoyed 3 days at Costa Aguada in Guimaras Island.

We had fun over Sun, Sun, Sea, and the Seafoods!

white sand bar

and fresh sea food

achieved our Tans

  ...and of course their sweetest Mangoes!


June:  Hongkong - Macau

I don't think I am going to stop... I started it! 
I had my 1st International trip....

Hongkong

and feeling kids at heart at Hongkong Disneyland

and if there is one thing I learned when travelling... Side Trip
I am not going to stop in one place... so I had a quick tour to...

Macau

just a very quick tour...so for sure I will be coming back here...SOON!


July - Bacolod -Negros Occidental

Oh well, I love nature...as I explore more places, I appreciate and love Nature Moreeee!

This time with my office friends, we hop and made our way to Bacolod where we had the most fun team bonding of all time!



and we did enjoy Nature as we hike and concurred Mambukal 7 falls  


....and dip and enjoy the fresh and cold water at the 7th falls! 


and lastly another favorite.... Penny's Napoleones for Pasalubong!

August - Boracay 

I love the beach... I love the sand... I love the palm trees...
I love Boracay!


Pictures...and fun activities with my friends.
this is soooo FUN!


November - Tagaytay - Talisay, Batangas

As finale of the year... the year wont pass without Tagaytay, one of my favorite places away from the busy life of the Metro.
the scenic Taal plus the cool weather...

and a sumptuous Bulalo meal 

and a mouth watering dessert plus kapeng-barako at Bag of Beans


and my "me time" place... Pink Sisters Convent

We stay at the nearby town of Talisay, the feet of Taal.
I got a Metrodeal package for two at Club Balai Isabel


...which I think is over-rated.

...and this was my 2011!


Watch out, as Dora continued to explore... 2012!




No comments:

Post a Comment