Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anawangin Camp - Capones 2012

April 2012 - Finally

Anawangin Camping - Capones side trip


Another package from Metrodeal, which actually not a good one I must say.

DORA and friends explore Anawangin Cove and Capones Island 
in Pundakit, San Antonio Zambales.  


via Victory Liner Bus - Iba Zambales Route

Anawangin is way different compare to my first visit to the cove way back 2009. Today, it looks like an evacuation area by the beach...so crowded and the Beach is not as clear as before too.

But the experience of Camping by the beach was my first, and so far i enjoyed it, no cellphone, no lappy, and my first time to sleep in a tent! hahaha



And since we didn't enjoy the beach of Anawangin, our supposed to be 30 min side-trip to Capones 
became 3 hours! 
our slightly rough boat ride

From the Capones Lighthouse, to the beach side of the Island where we achieved our Tan-Lines! 

Overall, this weekend adventure with my GB friends was Fun-field experience.


And since I have found a new LOVE this year, my name wont be alone on my sand mark this time -- our names together.

No comments:

Post a Comment