Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tagaytay - my perfect place for "ME time"

Tagaytay -  October 2010

Tagaytay is the best relaxing place few hours away from the busy Metro.

And everytime I feel like to be alone... Tagaytay is the place I belong. 
Where I can think, emote, or whenever I want to be with myself.
The last time I went here -- It was October last year -- from a break-up
so I decided to go there for a...
"Me Time"  Yes it was just Me, Myself, and I!
Thanks to a good and supportive friend of mine who provided me an accomodation there so I could emote comfortably! hahaha

I stayed here...
(for 3D/2N)

....alone in a twin bed
(Day 1 - I used the 1st bed/Day 2 - I used the 2nd one) hehe

and I eat....
  
pray....

Pink Sisters Convent - Adoration of D' Devine Mercy - Tagaytay
and eat again.... hehe


you can always find me at Starbucks or Pink Sisters, this are the places I feel most comfortable to be with myself...

Here are some of the best places/spot I went to in Tagaytay....


foggy afternoon shot from the hotel room

a perfect HOT Bulalo to a perfect atmosphere of Tagaytay

My all-time favorite Pasalubong


I love their tarts... their store is located at San Francisco Road - along the way from Tagaytay-Manila route via Sta Rosa exit... some of you maybe wondering if I'm driving a car
whenever I go to Tagaytay...well the answer is NO I don't have a car! haha
I usually manage to take public transpo and ask the locals on how to get into one place to another.




...this post will not be enough if I am going to share all my Tagaytay experience,
whether its just ME, with friends or with someone. 

But one thing I am sure.... this place will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment