Thursday, September 1, 2011

Budget Airlines

And to start my Travel Blog.

First on the list would be the Airlines.

In my travel history, I can say that I have tried all the local budget airlines we have.



 and the only local airline I haven't tried is our flag bearer, Philippine Airlines:
PAL

And based on my experience, delayed flights happen.  NOT just because you booked the cheapest flight from the cheapest Airlines...

who say's CebuPac is always on time? I have experienced an hour delayed from my flight in HK, not to mention that is the most expensive airfare I've spent this year. (I will post my travel boo-boo on my next blogs...so watch for it!)

I have experienced my 1st delayed flight with Airphil Express going to Iloilo, it was my first time with them, and I was alone that time since my travel buddies were booked on another airline.

And my recent delayed flight is with Zest Air going to Kalibo,

it was funny because my friends got a "FIRST PRIORITY" sticker from the check-in counter as a souvenir for our 1st timer friend... 

 to find out that our flight will be the first on the list to be delayed that day. Tsk tsk

But to sum it all, I guess all flights were the same. 

So these airlines are always part of my check list from time to time to see their latest promo that I might get for my next GALA. 



See you on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment