Thursday, September 1, 2011

and they call me...DORA

I consider myself a neophyte in blogging, but I was inspired by my blogger friends. (Do I need to name you all?)
  
My friends started to call me DORA, when they're starting to ask me for places and/or direction on how to get there. (as if I am a walking navigator or map)

And the name goes when they learned about my travel schedule for the year (2011).

Yes, I love to see new places.

So I made this year – my Travel Year!

And this blog will serve as my Travel Diary.

I will share the places I have explored not just this year, but I will try to include places I have been the past years and even those on my list.

I am also a budget traveler. I make sure that everything falls into budget all the time. So I will also share some tips and DIY travel guide.

I think I will enjoy blogging now as much as I enjoy traveling.




And of course, DORA is not complete without her BACKPACK and the MAP! This backpack is a birthday gift from my BFF last year. 



Meet Bootzz - My FUJIFILM HS10 cam. Dora is with Bootzz all the time, right? so I make sure I have bootzz with me when I travel.  I'm beginning to love photography as well.



And lastly.... meet Dorang Explorer! (Dora the Explorer)  sorry for the background-- this is the only pic I've got with my Backpack and Bootzz with me. (and the map is inside my backpack) hehehe

"The traveler sees what he sees.  The tourist sees what he has come to see."