Saturday, October 1, 2011

Singapore - see you SOON!

Singapore - 2011? --hmmm who knows...


I am actually planning to visit Singapore even just for a short trip, not just to see and feel what's in there, but to meet and greet my friends there.
I have tons of friends who are actually living and working there, some of them encouraged me to work there.... but I always say.... "we'll see..." -- hehe

But really.... I am looking forward to see Singapore's Highlights like....

The Merlion

Marina Bay -Sands

The Beach of Sentosa


And of course to explore -- Universal Studios - Singapore

I will reserve everything I have in mind now about Singapore until I experience it myself.

SINGAPURA --- I will see you soon.... real SOON!

Disclaimer: I just borrowed the pictures I posted here... I will post my own shots SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment